It's 2023, and you're not working with Sweepstakes? Well, you're making a grave mistake! Trafee prepared an article, where you can find the top trends for the Sweepstakes vertical in affiliate marketing, as well as great GEOs to start off with:
- Mobile Optimization
Can you imagine your life without your phone? Neither can the majority of modern society.
With so many potential leads using mobile devices, it’s crucial for Sweepstakes to be optimized for mobile. Mobile optimization means ensuring that entry forms are easy to fill out on a small screen and that the overall user experience is seamless and enjoyable. It also involves making sure that all text, images, and videos used in sweepstakes are viewable on mobile devices.
Mobile optimization is an essential factor to consider when designing a successful sweepstakes campaign. By optimizing for mobile devices, you can capitalize on the growth of mobile usage and ensure that your campaign reaches the widest possible audience.
Personalization is a key part of any successful sweepstakes campaign. By tailoring the experience to each individual participant, affiliates can create a more meaningful connection with their leads and increase the chances of conversion. This can be done in various ways such as customizing the entry forms, providing personalized prize options based on the user’s preferences, or by including other tailored elements to the sweepstakes.
It’s always nice to have a personal approach, so personalize your landings to lure more leads!
- Integration with Social Media
Just like with mobile usage, people can't imagine their daily life without checking social media, so make use of it, too.
You could run the entire sweepstakes campaign on a single platform, or use a combination of platforms to maximize reach and visibility. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok - there are tons to choose from.
Integrating your sweepstakes with social media is a great way to capitalize on these powerful platforms and drive more leads. It’s a highly effective way to boost engagement, reach new audiences, and generate more conversions.
- Emphasis on User-Generated Content
User-generated content (UGC) has become a growing trend on the Internet. One way to incorporate it into sweepstakes is to ask participants to share the sweepstakes on their own pages in exchange for additional entries. This is a great way to increase engagement, as well as spread the word about your sweepstakes. You might ask leads to submit photos or videos for a chance to win, and then use this content in your own campaigns later on! A win-win, for sure 🙂
5. Use AI to power up your creatives!
You’ve surely heard of Chat GPT or MidJourney, right? If you haven’t, now is the time! AI technology will help you save your time, but be careful there are AI content detectors, so use them wisely!
Sweepstakes verticals can perform well in various GEOs depending on the target audience, prize offerings, and advertising. Some of the best GEOs for sweepstakes verticals in Trafee are:
- United States (US) - Sweepstakes in the United States remain one of the most popular types of affiliate marketing. With a well-established legal framework and a responsive audience, there are numerous opportunities to leverage this form of advertising.
- Canada (CA) - Similar to the US, Canadians are interested in Sweepstakes and are easy to engage with, making it a great GEO to earn on.
- United Kingdom (UK) - The UK is a market with high purchasing power, offering great opportunities for sweepstakes campaigns. However, before running sweepstakes in the UK, there are several legal requirements you need to be aware of, so spend some time learning more about them.
- Australia (AU) - Australia's population is known for being active internet users and receptive to sweepstakes offers, meaning another great GEO to earn on.
- Germany (DE) - GEO with the largest economy in Europe and responsive to Sweepstakes residents. Germany concludes our top for Sweepstakes verticals.
Once again, before starting to work with certain GEOs, make sure you follow the country’s rules!
The world of sweepstakes is always changing and as long as you keep innovating and providing unique opportunities, sweepstakes will remain an important part of the affiliate marketing landscape. Trafee provides great opportunities to work with the Sweepstakes vertical, so make sure to check the offers in your Dashboard, and look for more!